ohhhhhhhhh. so sheila didn't save him from the fire? did i miss something?

I guess, but don't worry...so did I. This is what my firefighter friend who is an avid watcher said. And I believe that's what she said to Tommy when he woke up. If I remember correctly, they never quite showed the face of the woman pulling him out of there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought last week's eppy was great. especially that insane montage with the B52s song while the floor was pulled out from under them while they were rescuing cats. It made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. which i thought was terrific.

i thought last week's eppy was great. especially that insane montage with the B52s song while the floor was pulled out from under them while they were rescuing cats. It made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. which i thought was terrific.

Agreed...

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty it's back on tonight, besides what happened with Chief...how' bout Tommy & Janet going to therapy...HA!!! That oughta be good :stunned

Haven't we only had three episodes? Is that really enough time to tell?!?

And isn't what happened at the end of the last episode pretty BIG?!?

So okay...

ummm, I was kinda dissappointed in the lack of dealing with what happened to the Chief.

CraZZZy frickin' Sheila and her Tommy-obsessed b/f Derek, Dennis ummm, I mean Troy... ;) What kind of jeans were they anyway?!? :lol Maggie...god, I don't even know what to say about her...poor Sean. The therapist...man, I almost died when he thought it was a joke. As we all know their family IS pretty damn f'd up. I dug it thru the 1st 40 mins, but the fire scene and the birth scene were kinda wtf, but also a little reminiscent of something Tommy brought up early...

...I actually got the chills when he was talking about how brave Chief had been up in the Bronx. When he mentioned the Cold Storage Warehouse fire and how Chief went in to save the two drunks who started the fire...I cried.

Denis' cousin, along with 5 other firefighters, was lost in a warehouse fire back in December of '99 here in my city due to two homeless people who left a candle unattended in an abandoned buliding. The two had gotten out alive, unbeknownst to the Fire Department. They do little things here & there in the show (i.e. have local firefighters have small roles), but this was the most obvious reference to it.

And my favorite part...Marriage = hugging, having long conversations and REMEMBERING them, and spooning :wub

Brad, here's hoping you enjoyed this week's episode better than the three previous :cheers

• 3 weeks later...

And that 1st 15 minutes right there, my friends, is WHY I watch the show!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm STILL holding my breath...

EDIT: So I was VERY proud of the show until the last 10 mins. I'm not going to ruin anything here, but if they have him do what they make it looks like he's going to do...I SWEAR here & now I will NEVER watch the show again!!! But, I'm pretty sure they (the writer & Denis) wouldn't be that dumb...I hope not, anyway.

• 10 months later...