• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE fan!!! No one's allowed to call, IM or come by between 10p & 11p.

And I'm sure it helps that Denis hails from my hometown and I've been an admirer of firefighter's since I was 5 yrs old...seriously :wub

I've got two younger brothers who are firefighters (one in Brooklyn, the other in Manhattan). They get a chuckle out of the show. I've never seen it myself. Might have to check it out.

Best thing on TV. I'd even put it up against Friday Night Lights, and god knows I love FNL.

Gogo raving about this show is what made me give it a try last season and I was pulled in immediately. I grabbed the previous seasons on dvd and didn't watch anything else til I was caught up. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to this!

and, there's nothing better than watching rescue me, and getting to hear wilco during the commercials.

:yes

Argh...now I have to flip between this & Lil' Bush :unsure

I can always watch the 2nd half of 'Rescue Me' next hour...

oh crap that's on? is jeff on tonight's episode?

Not sure...some other thread makes me think it's July 11th, but I don't want to take any chances :no

I thought this episode sucked ass. And it's my favorite show. It seemed like all the scenes in Tommy's apartment were improvised, like they fired all the writers or something. Hopefully it'll get better. :hmm

I thought this episode sucked ass. And it's my favorite show. It seemed like all the scenes in Tommy's apartment were improvised, like they fired all the writers or something. Hopefully it'll get better. :hmm

i think they were just trying to fill in all the holes and set up the season with tonights episode. but i can see where you're coming from.

It seemed like all the scenes in Tommy's apartment were improvised :hmm

For me, that made it seem more like "irl" :)

The V Dubs commercial was just on...

k, clearly VW was/is a sponsor of the show 'cuz I saw the commercial at least FIVE times over the past 90 mins (have to watch the 2nd half I missed by watching Lil' Bush)

who was the girl that made tommy agree to take her to dinner?

She is the RI volunteer firefighter that saved him from the fire or if you meant who is she and where have you seen her before...that's Stacey from 'Spin City' - actress Jennnifer Esposito

She is the RI volunteer firefighter that saved him from the fire or if you meant who is she and where have you seen her before...that's Stacey from 'Spin City' - actress Jennnifer Esposito

ohhhhhhhhh. so sheila didn't save him from the fire? did i miss something?