It was a fun show but not my cup of tea. I love their EPs and I think I like the new album more than most. But there was too much jumping around and goofiness on stage. Maybe I was tired from a long week of work, but they seemed incredibly young. Almost, daresay, sophomoric? And the music didnt carry well at Webster Hall. Virtually no harmonies either, so Ramesh was on his own at parts where there should have been backing vocals. That didnt help either, I guess.

The experience probably also suffered from the fact that they were preceded by Cailfone for me last week and will be followed by Wilco on the 25th/26th. I think I am going to stick to the recorded stuff from them.

Thanks to those who responded.

weird, their backing vocals at our show were great. granted the place held like 350 and there was probably only 200 people there tops.

as for their jumping around, i love it, nothing "sophmoric" about that imo. they ARE a young band...