Sundance Channel 6/20 IATTBYH & Tweedy Solo

I know many of you all probably own Jeff Tweedy Live in the Pacific Northwest and the Documentary of I am Trying To Break Your Heart, but if you don't or you just want to watch them or TiVo them they will both be on tonight.

I think the Tweedy live show starts at 10pm and is followed by doc afterwards.

Here is a link to their program schedule http://www.sundancechannel.com/schedule

I know many of you all probably own Jeff Tweedy Live in the Pacific Northwest and the Documentary of I am Trying To Break Your Heart, but if you don't or you just want to watch them or TiVo them they will both be on tonight.

I think the Tweedy live show starts at 10pm and is followed by doc afterwards.

Here is a link to their program schedule http://www.sundancechannel.com/schedule

Wish I got the channel.. If someone can TiVo these, I'd love to have them. Can trade for some interesting vinyl/cd's.

Wish I got the channel.. If someone can TiVo these, I'd love to have them. Can trade for some interesting vinyl/cd's.

you should just buy them. it's not like they're out of print or anything.

you should just buy them. it's not like they're out of print or anything.

or get either from netflix. as i type that, i will be trying to catch the sunken treasure thing as i keep having to cycle in flicks both my wife and i would enjoy over the top of it.

or get either from netflix. as i type that, i will be trying to catch the sunken treasure thing as i keep having to cycle in flicks both my wife and i would enjoy over the top of it.

I could tivo it and trade it to you for a copy of Starcade '84.