Murat Show UP - Again

Great!

Thanks, Andy. I've been looking forward to it...

Did you get your son to download it, or do you have the Bit torrent thing down now? You should learn, etree is a great site.

Tell your wife I said hi; You guys were great company before the show.

THEY TOOK DOWN THE TORRENT BECAUSE i DID NOT HAVE A FLAC. FINGURE PRINT. SORRY FOLKS I WILL REPOST ON ON ANONTER SITE AND LET YOU KNOW. IN A DAY OR SO ABOUT 40 FOLKS GOT THE SHOW =- etree wants a file print and I fucking do not know how to create it - sorry for you folks

SORRY SORRY

For future reference, this is easy. In FLAC Frontend, open the files like you are going to decode them. On the right, is a button that says 'fingerprint.' hit this button. save the txt file.

Well, for the moment, it's still letting me download...I'm at 96.7% and still going. Let's hope the "peers" are actually seeders in disguise. :)

well then I am very sorry I tried my best. does any one know how get their flac file Print that they need, if someone can walk me through this process I will re-up the show for you all. I have not seen any thing on how to do this

aGAIN i AM VERY SORRY

well then I am very sorry I tried my best. does any one know how get their flac file Print that they need, if someone can walk me through this process I will re-up the show for you all. I have not seen any thing on how to do this

aGAIN i AM VERY SORRY

Hey man, no problem at all. I appreciate the effort...seriously. This is an imperfect technology, so these things happen. :)

Ironically, I got all the way up to 99.9% and THEN it stopped. BitTorrent is such a tease. :mellow

Thanks again for the effort.

Did you get your son to download it, or do you have the Bit torrent thing down now? You should learn, etree is a great site.

Tell your wife I said hi; You guys were great company before the show.

I wasn't able to get to this at all last night; sounds like I missed the chance.

I guess this is a dumb question at this point, but now there's no way to get the Indy show?

Well, thanks for trying. Still have great memories of the show.

I'll pass along your "hi". Next time, I'll actually buy you that beer!

Soundboy, thanks again.

Strange thing happened...I went to download the new torrent, but I still had the old torrent in my DL queue...and within about 3 minutes, the old torrent finished downloading. I'm listening now...sounds wonderful!

If anyone who was stuck at 99.9% on the FLAC torrent needs me to re-open it, just PM me. I'll keep it open until about 3 tonight.

Soundboy, thanks again.

Strange thing happened...I went to download the new torrent, but I still had the old torrent in my DL queue...and within about 3 minutes, the old torrent finished downloading. I'm listening now...sounds wonderful!

If anyone who was stuck at 99.9% on the FLAC torrent needs me to re-open it, just PM me. I'll keep it open until about 3 tonight.

I'm new to this whole torrent downloading...I use Transmission and downloaded the torrent however all the files were saved as .shn ?? Am I doing this correctly?

I guess I'm not getting it either...all of my files were saved as .shn also. How do I turn those into music; what do I do to make them play? Sorry, I'm a newbie with this stuff and can't figure out what I need to do. I really want the Indy show though, so any help is really, really appreciated.

mkw converter,you can find it on etree,or mkw's site.There are a shit ton of links on this site also.