Impulse Purchase

Guest Speed Racer

Guest Speed Racer

How dumb will I be?!

Olympic White

OR

Dakota Red

I mean, this is like asking alcoholics if it's okay to go out and buy a fifth, but that's why I'm asking you all and not my mother. :lol I've a vintage Gibson acoustic right now, and I'm looking into learning electric again (and might have a vague invitation to join a pop/rock band). I'm not really asking for advice about style so much as inquiring about the stupidity of waking up with this next to me Monday morning...

Guest Speed Racer

Ooooh, I should also add that one of the sales people may or may not be a total babe, which could have already resulted in a $2,000 purchase. Pretty guitars + pretty women = poooor Speed Racer.

But seriously - keep in mind that I will be talking to a babe during the whole transaction, should it take place.

Aren't the choices red or yellow?

:dontgetit

Sort of. The "Olympic White" finish has turned yellow with age.

I'd pobably go with the white one, assuming they are both in good working order. I like the look of the white pickups/tortoise-shell pickguard more than the black pickups/oyster-shell pickguard. Also, I already have a red Fender guitar.