'constructing' Sky Blue Sky

I thought this might be a thread to describe how to get a copy of the Toronto "red rocket" poster which was very nice and that I planned to get after the show, only to find they were all gone...... I don't see it up in the Wilco store either but most of the other nights are. Crap.

To add insult to injury, they also had the rooster t shirt for $20 but when I went back, they only had XXXX small and XXXX large. I'm a pretty average guy.

This is on tony Avenue Road in uptown Toronto...between Lawrence and Wilson. I took a bunch of pics with my cell phone, but the traffic is gridlocked there b/c of road work...and the area is FULL of goddamned Soccer Vans and Soccer Utility Vehicles, blocking my shot at better pics. The nerve of those people!!

Hey, we do too. Resisted for years, finally caved last summer. I just hate that it gets such shitty mileage in the city. Oilco's get >15% of my net income! :realmad

Great for trips though, and hauling our tent trailer.