Sky Blue Sky DVD

I raced to Best Buy to pick up SBS when it first came out, and I was just saddened to find that when I went back today that they released the bonus DVD for sale. I'm not about to drop another $22 on an album I already purchaced, so I was wondering if anybody would be willing to email/yousendit/sharebee me a copy? I'll email you a show or two as trade!

Thanks in advance!

I wasn't really a "bonus" DVD...people paid extra for it...

I doubt you'll find many people here willing to help you get the DVD fraudulently. Not that people here don't mind stealing things online every now and then, but when it comes to Wilco, you are better off not asking for illegal copies of widely available Wilco material here. I'm sure you can find it on some bittorrent site on your own if need be.

No problem, I'll help you out. Meet me behind the Wilco loft at noon. Knock twice on the back door. If anyone asks what you're doing there, just explain everything you said in the original post. They'll probably let you in to wait for me and give you a lemonade.

:pirate