Reveille Magazine

yes it's spam, deal with it :lol

anywho, along with a bunch of the Twin Cities best music writers (ie: not me), we started a brand new online music magazine called Reveille Magazine. it launched on Monday and thought i'd share it with you guys as well.

http://www.reveillemag.com/

i put the site together (although the fantastic header graphic was Steve McPherson's handy work) and will be maintaining it as well as writing news articles and the occasional column/feature/review.

and, if you live in the Twin Cities, come out to our kickoff party on Saturday night at the Nomad:

l_bd242777c46db3b08068cde06350299d.png

and be our friend on Myspace and Facebook.

:)

You guys reviewed the new Rentals, so you're O.K. in my books. Course saying the solo album was disappointing is crazy talk. I will bookmark it fo' sho'.

You guys reviewed the new Rentals, so you're O.K. in my books. I will bookmark it fo' sho'.

That album's next on my eMusic list... I'm also thinking of seeing them when they come to Milwaukee on August 12. It hasn't garnered much coverage, has it?

No but it's only an EP. I'm a HUGE Sharp fan and to be honest, I'm not too thrilled. It's not terrible or anything but it's no Pucketts. I blame the one new girl though, not Matt haha. If you have the chance though, see them live. I saw them last summer and it was probably one of the best hows I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...