Bootleg from Troutdale, OR show???

There's sort of a policy about waiting for a week before requesting recordings. Keep an eye out in the Greatest Lost Track forum for announcements from tapers when they've got the show ready to distribute, or keep up with the thread for this show, lots of times the info will be posted there, too.

but why can't I get it right now, in MP3 format? huh? :shifty

I would kill for a bootleg of the Edgefield show. Anyone out there that can help me out???

Yeah? I got a few people I wouldn't mind seeing dissapear...

Anyway, unless you are the guy who was complaining about my mic stand being in your way (the thing is half an inch wide for chrissakes?!?!) I'm happy to hook you up. We had a little trouble with two of the rigs, but my Nakamichi CM300 source sounds pretty nice. I'll probably post it up on dime once I get some time to track it out. Give me at least a week.

Anyway, unless you are the guy who was complaining about my mic stand being in your way (the thing is half an inch wide for chrissakes?!?!) I'm happy to hook you up. We had a little trouble with two of the rigs, but my Nakamichi CM300 source sounds pretty nice. I'll probably post it up on dime once I get some time to track it out. Give me at least a week.

i will be waiting patiently for this. thank you!

Hot damn I would love this show on disc! It was my first Wilco experience.

I don't want to be too much of a tease here, but arrangements are being made on mastering this recording and mixing it with another source. If you all want details, I will provide them, but I have had some bad experiences in the past with some very demanding My Morning Jacket fans, so please don't make me regret taping this show, and promising to share it. But I promise that it will be shared.

Anyway, it's going to sound freaking brilliant, and should be available in a week or two.

Is there a way to post short samples up here--I made a small mp3 file, but it got rejected.

I don't want to be too much of a tease here, but arrangements are being made on mastering this recording and mixing it with another source. If you all want details, I will provide them, but I have had some bad experiences in the past with some very demanding My Morning Jacket fans, so please don't make me regret taping this show, and promising to share it. But I promise that it will be shared.

Anyway, it's going to sound freaking brilliant, and should be available in a week or two.

Is there a way to post short samples up here--I made a small mp3 file, but it got rejected.

this is awesome news. keep us posted and let us know! i can't wait to hear it. many thanks. :thumbup

WOW, yes...keep us posted! I'm so very eager to hear it!

The guy doing the matrix has source 1, source 2 went in the mail today. Not sure what his schedule is like, but he can get it done in one day. Could be done by the end of the week, could take longer...

But in another thread, someone mentioned that this show is up at The Trader's Den--go grab it there if you want, but be sure to check back for the matrix, it's gonna sound real nice.

The matrix is done!

I should get it and post it in the next day or two...

This show is great! Just one question: How did the taper get access to the SBD? I know the band, as far as I know, is cool with AUD taping but they don't allow tapers to jack into the SBD. Not that I am complaining. This is a sweet show.

can't wait to see these guys on 9/19 and 10/13!!!!