sd show and broadcast

Not sure if people are aware of this, but the SD show will be broadcast live. You can listen here:

http://fm949sd.com/home/index.cfm

Great radio station. The dj's will be interviewing band members before the show, so tune in early. I heard them interview Wayne from the Flaming Lips on Saturday, and Jim from MMJ a while back, and they do a great job.

cool thanks for the heads up

A bit more for you...94.9 will start their coverage at 2PM Pacific, and the band is expected to begin playing between 8:30 and 9PM Pacific, ALSO, the broadcast will be commercial FREE....wish I could listen to it...but oh darn I'll be at the show!!!! Hee hee!

Jeff's mic wasn't working during first part of the first song.....but the sound was good, and tonights performance was great as always. Someone else will have to give the details as far as the set list etc.

Are we still counting NOTHING's? Well, in any case it was 32 tonight.

Was great tp see you tonight Donna!!! And Bob!!! Thanks for the ride to our cars.

Can you post this somewhere for us to download? I went to the show and it rocked.

Thanks

first time on any wilco boards but a long time fan...also wondering if anyone recorded the broadcast. it was my first time actually being able to see them and had a great night. anyone?