Southaven, MS

I was going, but got offered a pretty sweet gig that night...so im driving 2 hours to Little Rock instead. Be alot easier to drive to MS though...but MS is outside with 50% chance of thunderstorms and two inch long mosquitoes, Little Rock inside w/ air conditioning...

jobu

I'll be there. 3rd row. I sure hope it doesn't rain. At my window it doesn't look too good right now. But given our weather lately, it could be sunny and 90 by 5. We'll see. I too am a little worried about falling between two killer shows. Only thing we can do is let Wilco know from the start of the show how much we appreciate them visiting us.

Yeah, hopefully John Stirratt's twin sister Laurie will be around for this show (I think she lives in near Oxford now), and Wilco will want to do right by her and all their MS friends (Pat's from Meridian, which is a ways away from Southaven). Rain, rain stay away!!

Blue Mountain fans might want to read this: http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/...a4bluemountain/

They played Memphis last week but I missed it.

i need some opinions.

i have 5th row for tonight. i am slammed at work but intended to go at 3pm and return early tomorrow morning.

the weather is killing me. :ohwell . the radar looks horrible as the tropical depression is slugging its way through mississippi.

the venue told me this morning that they will play rain or shine unless the lightening is out of hand.

the rain is a downer, but the chance the show would be postponed has me not going presently.

do I drive 3 hrs (nashville) for the show? i have to leave by 4pm.

hello, new here. and i will be in Southaven tonight, hell or highwater. i'll be driving up from Tupelo after I pick up my kid from his swim team practice(5:30) and I guess I'll head straight to the venue. 6th row center seats...rain gear in tow.....does anyone know what time Dr. Dog has been taking the stage? Tickets show 7:30...is that the opening acts tentative time?? just curious with the rain and all...i sure wouldn't mind hitting the saucer up for 1 or 4 beers beforehand though....i'm the short bald guy.

hello, new here. and i will be in Southaven tonight, hell or highwater. i'll be driving up from Tupelo after I pick up my kid from his swim team practice(5:30) and I guess I'll head straight to the venue. 6th row center seats...rain gear in tow.....does anyone know what time Dr. Dog has been taking the stage? Tickets show 7:30...is that the opening acts tentative time?? just curious with the rain and all...i sure wouldn't mind hitting the saucer up for 1 or 4 beers beforehand though....i'm the short bald guy.

Welcome to the board.

The Saucer is about 30 minutes away from the venue, so that may not be practical. Memphis Pizza cafe is on the same street (Getwell) as the venue. They have a nice selection of beers.

Welcome to the board.

The Saucer is about 30 minutes away from the venue, so that may not be practical. Memphis Pizza cafe is on the same street (Getwell) as the venue. They have a nice selection of beers.

Would you hurry up and leave already?

:heehee

I have to finish up here at work. My buds are will be arriving at around 5 from Arkansas. The party starts then. Everyone is invited to my house for drinks!

Be sure to wash your hands :stunned

Though I don't think I'll be able to make this.