I hate scammers (and solicitors)

So a dude came by, saying he was selling mags to send to kids at like Children's Hospital and Ronald McDonald houses...which sounded like a good thing to do, give kids some reading.

and after some research, i'm now down 50 dollars. especially not helpful when you're in college, which means "always short on money."

no need for anything, except maybe beating the shit out of the next solicitor/scammer that comes your way. yeah, it's still probably my fault, but...

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm extremely angry. :realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad :realmad

I fell prey to that one once in college. As I recall, the sales girl was particularly hawt/flirty and I wound up with a $50 subscription to Spin or some shite like that. :stunned

Sucks to feel like you got scammed. But I'll give you another word of advice--when you get out of college and are looking for a job and find an ad with the word "marketing" in it, that just means you're signing up to be one of those people. :hmm