Taking Retards to the Zoo.

"Air Crash Museum" & "The Thing That Only Eats Hippies" are very special songs.

side note: Joe Jack was doing a show w/in driving distance of me recently but I didn't realize it until the day of. Grrrrr!

Every time I go to the gym and do a certain exercise, I think of a Dead Milkmen show I saw in 1986 and the mosh pit therein.

There seems to be a Dead Milkmen resurgence in my life this week. I heard "You'll Dance to Anything" at a party on Saturday. Last night, my husband mentioned that he was going to get some of their stuff from his peer-to-peer network. And here they are again.

I've always been partial to "Going to Graceland" and "The Badger Song".

3 way tie:

Violent School - Bitchin Camaro - Tacoland (only cause i been there. i don't really like the song)

honorable mention for bringing back memories of "takin' retards to the zoo" and "filet of sole" and reminding me why, to this day, I still sometimes say "i'm all messed up on cough syrup now, so just like nevermind" when i say something that makes no sense.

I remember in 4th grade my brother had one of there CDs... I would recite the lines to the if you color outside of the lines jesus will fucking kill you song. (I'm assuming its the methodist coloring book song)

...I liked to color outside the lines :)

haven't heard that CD in ages

I remember in 4th grade my brother had one of there CDs... I would recite the lines to the if you color outside of the lines jesus will fucking kill you song. (I'm assuming its the methodist coloring book song)

...I liked to color outside the lines :)

haven't heard that CD in ages

he was only going to send you to hell but that's ok.

I remember in 4th grade ....

:hmm way to make me feel old.