Not sure if there is already an thread about this...

I love the version of Too Far Apart they've been playing recently and on ACL. Does anyone know where I could get a mp3 of it? It really brings out the beauty of the song, more than the original. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I listened to the one on the site but I saw the one in Charlotesville. If im not mistaken the one in Charlottesville was much better.

> Did you know ... According to WilcoBase, "Too Far Apart" has been played more times in 2007 (27) than all previous years combined

good! hope it stays in the set for a while. there was a one-off solo version in november 2005 during the 7 year hiatus

> Did you know ... According to WilcoBase, "Too Far Apart" has been played more times in 2007 (27) than all previous years combined

good! hope it stays in the set for a while. there was a one-off solo version in november 2005 during the 7 year hiatus

Yeah at the moment it's one of the highlights of the set in my opinion. They really have been digging into the back catalog quite a bit this year, here's hoping they keep that up and start working Why Would You Wanna Live? in even more, and Pieholden Suite please...

--Mike

Yeah at the moment it's one of the highlights of the set in my opinion. --Mike

i love the way he barely had a chance to finish saying "did you say too far apart?" before he started playing it!

when you wake up feeling made a surprise appearance in that show too