Anybody seen any shows from Dr. Dog's current tour? I saw them on Halloween. I thought it was pretty good show though I thought more people would be there. The warmup act they have with them, Delta Spirit isn't too bad either. They sound like they have a lot of promise. I recommend checking them out.

I saw them last month, great show but slightly less energetic than the previous time I'd seen them. Still, always a great show from my experience. Delta Spirit didn't open though... I can't remember who did 'cause I was up front at the bar watching baseball until Dr. Dog came on.

I saw them in Denver. Outstanding. They have the MMJ effect of taking catchy, somewhat mellow songs from an album and giving them more power live. Enough power to induce rhythmic head thrusting from audience members. I also like that they were the worst dressed band I've seen in a long time. They looked like they just got done skiing, that kind of fashion oblivion is a virtue in todays hot-selling indie market.