Check out Hillary's (alleged) girlfriend

Hey Maudie --

I think he meant its own area -- maybe named something like "Political Science" or "Ashes of American Flags" or something -- just to separate the political threads out of TTL. If he didn't mean that, it still might be a good idea :)

VTY,

E.

Oh, thanks Edie. Yeah, some of the same arguments against it still kind of apply, though. What is appropriate for that forum, is it for US politics only, will moderators be spending time moving threads in and out of that forum (and then being bitched at by people who don't agree with our decisions :brow ), will threads that have gone off topic need to be moved, if a non-political thread becomes political does it get moved into that forum, etc.

Plus, solace feels pretty stongly that we don't need more subforums, and I definitely agree with him, specifically on this issue. Politics certainly fits into "general discussion", same as sports, TV shows, etc. Separating TTL only fragments the flow of discussion on the board overall.

I do think it would be helpful if people were specific in naming political threads, though. That way people who are looking for them can find them, and people who'd rather avoid a subject can be forewarned.

The angle of that photo is making her left arm-to-hand size ratio freak me out.

I hadn't even noticed she had arms until you mentioned that. j/k. It's a bit of optical trickery, b/c the window light is "blowing out" all the values around her wrist... which in turn makes the wrist appear very small and her hand much larger.

cheers,

b.s.

NW: could we have a "first husband" and a "first lady" at the same time??