Any Nothern VT Wilco fans out there?

Burlington is nice.

A couple/few thousand of us saw them play a fantastic outdoor show at Shelburne Museum earlier this season.

Welcome to Burlington. I hope you love it as much as we do!

I believe he was at that show. That was you I met there, right Dave?

Anyway, I have family close to there so I'm up that way from time to time. I'll be sure to get in touch next time I'm around.

I believe he was at that show. That was you I met there, right Dave?

Anyway, I have family close to there so I'm up that way from time to time. I'll be sure to get in touch next time I'm around.

That's right, I was mos def there. What a great show. We met there rather randomly. Is your name Mike?? Sorry I have forgotten. Get in touch next time you come up this way; we'll grab a coffee.

It was my 30th Birthday that day and I met Nels for the first time. He told me to follow my dreams and they would come true. It was very cool. Jeff was rather standoffish that night backstage. It was probably because I snuck back there an hour after the show. Now the Shelburne Museum is 7 miles from my house. Neato. I hope they come back to VT next year sometime.

I also saw them at the Memorial Auditorium (9/30/04). I was hammered (thank God I don't drink anymore) and don't remember too much of it. They played "Cars Can't Escape" (one of my favs) and I have no recollection. Boo.

Happy Turkey Day to all!!!