Sondre Lerche..worth checking out live?

Exactly what SarahC said. :thumbup

I thoroughly enjoyed the full-band show I saw back then as well. Excellent band, beautiful and charming songs. And great banter between songs.

Then later on I saw him perform solo when he opened for Elvis Costello. Nice gig, that was. Once again, great performance. If you like his songs, definitely don't miss his show. He has such a perfect voice.

I really want to see him this tour, but no dates ever materialized that I could make. :hmm

Exactly what SarahC said. :thumbup

I thoroughly enjoyed the full-band show I saw back then as well. Excellent band, beautiful and charming songs. And great banter between songs.

Then later on I saw him perform solo when he opened for Elvis Costello. Nice gig, that was. Once again, great performance. If you like his songs, definitely don't miss his show. He has such a perfect voice.

Sounds good! For $15 I don't think I can go wrong! Dan Wilson from Semisonic is opening too. Should be an evening of entertainment. Im there! :dancing

He's a very talented young man. Very professional and polished for his age. Sorry to see the Canada shows called off. Wish I could be in Cleveland tonight.

Here's a youtube from his appearance at Borders.

That same poster has more songs from his Borders show as well. CLICK

http://www.sondrelerche.com/news.asp

21st Nov '07 Cambridge Room (solo) Cleveland, OH USA

22nd Nov '07 Lee's Palace (CANCELLED) Toronto, ON Canada

24th Nov '07 Le Gymnase (CANCELLED) Montreal, QC Canada

25th Nov '07 Paradise (solo) Boston USA

26th Nov '07 Music Hall of Williamsburg (solo) Brooklyn, NY USA

27th Nov '07 Bowery Ballroom (solo) New York City USA

28th Nov '07 World Cafe Live (solo) Philadelphia USA

29th Nov '07 Maxwell's (solo) Hoboken, NJ USA

Sounds good! For $15 I don't think I can go wrong! Dan Wilson from Semisonic is opening too. Should be an evening of entertainment. Im there! :dancing

saw his show in LA at the troubadour...best show ive been to in a long time! i'd been wanting to see him for the past few years and somehow could never make it. i had this misconception of him as a shy, quiet guy--NOT the case at all. he was so energetic and fun and amazing! i loved it. he met all his fans at the merch table after as well. great guy, so adorable. also, i had no idea who was opening...i laughed for like 3 days straight at the fact that i heard closing time by the original lead singer of semisonic. i dont know why, it was just such a ridiculous coincidence to me. but it was all in all a fun night! if he's in your area, its definitely worth checking out :thumbup