A little online Black Friday goodness

Just that. :) I'm normally not a fan of Best But, but they've got 80+ CDs to choose from. If you can sort through the AFI and Akalaine Trio crap, there's some really good stuff.

Free shipping, too. I got CSS and Band of Horses. Although I didn't see a disclaimer about a limit of two, when I tried to buy two more (Hold Steady and Black Lips), they tried to charge me regular price. I think the sale runs through Friday, so I'm going to try again on a different computer with my husband's info.

Here's the link.

Thanks so much for directing me to this!

I had no intention of participating in this insanity that is Black Friday, but I caved at this. :blush :lol

Got The National and Bettye LaVette. Can't wait. Also found the Otis Redding DVD on sale I've been wanting...oh, and the David Gray greatest hits!

Guess hubby and I's stocking stuffers are taken care of. :thumbup

Hmm, guess I should start thinking of someone else now. :blush :shifty

;)

Thanks for the link--I picked up new stuff by Devendra Banhart and the Weakerthans.

Also worth noting: Amazon's Black Friday sale has all sorts of bargains. A bunch of CDs and DVDs are dramatically marked down... for example, I picked up 300 for 6.99.

Also worth noting: Amazon's Black Friday sale has all sorts of bargains. A bunch of CDs and DVDs are dramatically marked down... for example, I picked up 300 for 6.99.
This vote for the sale thing Amazon does is awesome. Everybody click over to round 6 and vote for the $69 Kitchenaid mixer. I feel like an incomplete woman because I don't have one of those yet, but for $69, I could complete me. Those mixers get me all swoony. It is one foxy piece of classic kitchen gear.