What the heck is ANTM?

clearly you're not a fan. either that or you secretly are a fan, but trying not to blow your cover.

America's Next Top Model (see Letters to Santa thread for more appreciation). Tyra Banks.

I thought this would merit its own thread after the shift in topic in the Letters to Santa thread.

Seriously, Heather gone. Anyone else bothered by this?

Yes and no. Yes because she had the best photos, but no because she can't read a script/act to save her life and she had 6 hours and only went to ONE go see. Come on, I realize she has a condition, but if she can't book jobs she'll never be ANTM. My prediction: Bianca will win.

Yes and no. Yes because she had the best photos, but no because she can't read a script/act to save her life and she had 6 hours and only went to ONE go see. Come on, I realize she has a condition, but if she can't book jobs she'll never be ANTM. My prediction: Bianca will win.

yeah. i sorta see that. but she'd have a personal asitant getting her to her go sees. :) i think seleisha is gonna win. i really want jenna and chantal to go. wait, maybe deep down i have something against blondes and never knew it!

i miss the little dog, but doesn't everyone love having Twiggy on there now!!!!