should bobbob1313 be issued with a cyber-asbo too?

this made me laugh:

ITN - Wednesday, December 5 10:52 am A teenager has been handed a cyber anti-social behaviour order (Asbo).

It bans the 17-year-old from Norfolk from promoting his yobbish behaviour online after admitting a series of offences, including stealing a vehicle and possession of cannabis.

He had posted comments and photographs on the Bebo social networking site glorifying his criminal exploits, police said.

Appearing at Norwich Youth Court, district judge Philip Browning banned him from using the web to publish material that is "threatening or abusive" and "promotes criminal activity".

The court heard a police investigation found the boy had posted photographs of drug-taking and made offensive comments against officers.

PC Tim Chapman, of Norfolk police, said: "The comments on the Bebo website demonstrated his attitude towards offending, the community and the police."

He's the only person on here that I know is youngish (and asbo's tend to be issued to young people), and I thought he probably won't get mad if I used his name in reference to the article.

Stop over thinking things! :monkey

Oh, and he did say something about coming to the UK to steal my car stereo and ride up and down my street in both a hoody & an intimidating manner. He'll say he didn't, but he did.

And that the Marlins are inked in for dead last in the NL East.