Nostradamus on Wilco's 2008

I would say Wilco had a pretty productive 2007 what with an album, a Grammy nomination, and a bunch of shows the world over. What do we expect in 2008?

A live dvd?

Rumors of recording an early 09 released album? Or maybe another album will even come out........

New collaborations/side projects?

Tour thru June

Well needed break thru July to work on their tans

Meet up in the loft in Augist and to add tracks to the songs left over from SBS

Jeff will throw in some solo shows here and there in the midwest

Recording process will be quick... and... we'll get a double record on 12/30... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think a well deserved break is definitely in order. Plus, even though i have a hard time seeing it, I would like to see a double live album made from the SBS tour. Maybe a, dare I say it, greatest hits album.

you know greatest hits are the way to squeeze out every dime from fading bands?? just saying is all...

id like a double album too, but id prefer the dvd of kicking television, probably wont happen this year.

i wouldnt be surprised to see some new STUDIO tracks, leftover sbs in EP form, knowing the perfectionist jeff tweedy is though (and thank god he is) i doubt we'll see in LP in even the nostradmus predicting time frame.

i just hope i get lucky and end up at a small show somewhere along the line in chicago, maybe another run of shows at the vic??