Tipitinas in New Orleans

If per chance I am unsuccessful with getting into any of the five nights in chicago, I am thinking of attempting this instead.

Tipitinas is wonderful -- a hole in the wall that is a great GA venue. I saw the meters there in the late 70s, and returned there a couple years ago pre-katrina and it still had the huge mural of Dr Longhair on the wall behind the stage. I understand that it was not damaged at all during the hurricane.

If per chance I am unsuccessful with getting into any of the five nights in chicago, I am thinking of attempting this instead.

Tipitinas is wonderful -- a hole in the wall that is a great GA venue. I saw the meters there in the late 70s, and returned there a couple years ago pre-katrina and it still had the huge mural of Dr Longhair on the wall behind the stage. I understand that it was not damaged at all during the hurricane.

nice. doesnt seem very big. seems to me about the smallest place you could see the band in nowadays and thats appealing to me.

Hmm, anyone know how much these tickets are? Can't figure it out after a quick scan.

My little bro goes to Tulane, and I've been trying to convince him of Wilco's greatness. This would be a great Christmas present -- he can't ignore in-hand tickets!