G. Love and the Special Sauce

I haven't seen them mentioned here, and they are in now way unheard of, so I'm probably not introducing them in any kind of new way, but they are touring all over this winter. They are worth checking out live, fun music. I will be at the Sugarloaf show in Maine!

I think he knows he's white.

G. Love is the biggest fucking douche bag the universe has ever known. He's white. Somebody needs to tell him.

ever since he stood up the festival crowd in asheville, nc circa '98 to go to woodstock #136 just to get to introduce another band, i have considered him a major tool.

Besides wether he's a douchebag or not (and I've heard the complete opposite about him, btw) I think he writes some pretty decent and catchy tunes. I don't like all his stuff, but enough of it for me to own a few discs and enjoy them periodically.

Same with the Stones. Somebody should tell them. And those morons from Led Zeppelin.

I don't mean the music he makes. I mean in his life. You know, when he talks. I had the misfortune of seeing him perform recently. His banter made me want to hang myself.

G. Love is the biggest fucking douche bag the universe has ever known. He's white. Somebody needs to tell him.

I agree. I dated a girl for a couple years who absolutely loved this fucking group. And I hated them. That pretty much encapsulated the entire relationship: one big eye roll.