A little remembrance of Natalie for VCers

I don't want this to get lost in case anyone else wants to participate:

This Saturday, in honor and memory of Natalie, Robin (poppymom) and I are going to be driving to Ste. Genevieve, MO. We are going to the Mississippi River at dusk, and will hold a small memorial service for Natalie there. We are going to make sculptures to set free onto the river along with some flowers and maybe some floating candles. If anyone would like to send sculptures (or anything else you'd like floated off in the river, notes, etc) to be a part of our little memorial, PM Robin for her address.

(Or you can just post here if you want to send something and I'll send you my address.)

I had a great dream about Natalie during my nap today! Analogman and I were at her place, and were using all sorts of dolls, toys, stuffed animals etc. to stage a crazy show, which she was also taping and we were watching on her computer. It was like being 8 years old and playing make-believe with your best friend and all the critter props available. Natalie has cool toys!