How tall are you?

5'11"

I have a scaled back collection of vinyl -- only about 500-600 left. I sold crates of albums in 1987 when I got married (along with all my effects pedals) to buy appliances and furniture). I tried to replace some over the years through thrift sales and used record shops -- I almost bought a record store about a year after I was married.

Interesting enough my most valuable vinyl is all 60s and 70s -- including Zappa, Beatles and Hendrix -- were acquired free from my oldest brother. He had a friend to had a nervous breakdown in high school. The quack psychologist told his parents it was because of his obsession with rock and roll music. They made him get rid of 1,000s of albums -- he called my brother over who scooped up hundreds of albums, none of which he ever bothered to listen to (his taste is for chit). When he died, it came to me, I can't help it if I'm lucky (j/k, he gave them all up freely).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic