Theologians

who sings lead on Theologians? it sounds in the live versions John sings lead for the intro parts, and then Jeff breaks off to sing the verses...but the way it's arranged sounds like John. I guess I could be overthinking it, but I always hear John more than Jeff in this song...Just listen to the version from the Residency, its really prominent there.

Unless I am mistaken, Jeff sings lead on all Wilco songs except on "It's Just That Simple". As far as the recent live versions, Jeff might have not been as close to his mic as he should have or Jon might have been singing louder than usual, but they sound like they are both singing in the beginning.

well, yeah, I know he sings the harmonies, but it could be a volume thing, I guess I would think that John is lead on that song. his voice seems more prominent (probably because he sings high harmonies and cuts through low-end) and then it seems like jeff sings the verses, still as a side note...it's probably just a harmony thing.