LeRoy selling stuff on Chicago craigslist

that's pretty sweet, I'm pretty sure he's playing that on Kamera during IATTBYH. If I had the cash...

It's obviously hard to tell as it's in black and white, but I think Leroy is playing a teal Telecaster in that particular sequence, that Jeff used to play on some of the songs on 2000 tour in support of Mermaid Avenue 2. It's been awhile since I've seen it though, I'll have to go back and check it out. I feel the same way as you do about it, if only had the cash I'd certainly be willing make a bid on that.

--Mike

Gees, I hope he's not in financial hardship. That seems like a very nice guitar to be letting go of.

Guest Speed Racer
Gees, I hope he's not in financial hardship. That seems like a very nice guitar to be letting go of.

Am I the only person that doesn't think this is him selling it? I don't doubt that he owned it at one point, but the phrase 'owned by LeRoy Bach' at first struck me as meaning, "He used to own it." Lots of times in guitar advertisements you'll see, "Owned by Cheap Trick" "Owned by ______." I just thought this was intended as an identifier/selling point.

Am I the only person that doesn't think this is him selling it? I don't doubt that he owned it at one point, but the phrase 'owned by LeRoy Bach' at first struck me as meaning, "He used to own it." Lots of times in guitar advertisements you'll see, "Owned by Cheap Trick" "Owned by ______." I just thought this was intended as an identifier/selling point.

maybe, but he's sold stuff via other people online in the past, so I don't doubt that it's his.

I contacted him and it is in fact LeRoy Bach.

• 2 weeks later...