Residency Review from VCer

http://www.rockbeatstone.com/rockbeatstone...081/wilco1.html

Located at the above link is a review I wrote for Rockbeatstone Magazine. I actually hooked up with the editor of the magazine, James, through ViaChicago. Rockbeatstone is a London-based online rock magazine, and has some really great content.

I'm not a professional journalist, and I had a blast writing the review. After one of the best weeks of my life thanks to Wilco, I just hope I did the band justice!

-Sean

Great job....what I've read so far correlates perfectly with my feelings on the shows I've downloaded and spent time listening to. :thumbup

http://www.rockbeatstone.com/rockbeatstone...081/wilco1.html

Located at the above link is a review I wrote for Rockbeatstone Magazine. I actually hooked up with the editor of the magazine, James, through ViaChicago. Rockbeatstone is a London-based online rock magazine, and has some really great content.

I'm not a professional journalist, and I had a blast writing the review. After one of the best weeks of my life thanks to Wilco, I just hope I did the band justice!

-Sean

Thanks sooo much. that was so well written can't belive you are not a TOTAL PRO journalist. Sure was a great thing to be a part of - i saw Mikael J at Fat Cats Saturday night and ina very goofy manor bravely approached and said that it was the best live rock performance I had ever seen. Looking back, that was because I hadn't seen the rest of the shows ! Great music and Great people -band and fans I met too. I really hope they do it again. My 19 year old is so jealous and wants to come with us if it does. thanks again - Laurie and Rick from Boston

I read this late last night and found it thoroughly enjoyable. Nice job man. :thumbup