I think you guys will like this...

Craigslist is moderated by the community at large. If enough people flag it, it gets booted. The link got posted on VC. Draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Still, if the guy wants to sell the thing on craigslist, he ought to be able to. There's no law against being a dick.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Still, if the guy wants to sell the thing on craigslist, he ought to be able to. There's no law against being a dick.

Agreed...further, I'm a huge Wilco fan. I have an autographed print from the Being There days. If it became more valuable to be monetarily than emotionally, I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

I understand that people standing around after a Wilco show solely for autographs is a bit douchey....however, supply and demand.

couldn't you take some of those rubber things, they make for color coding keys and put then around each pick, then run a think chain or rope inbetween each one? it might look bad, but it's an idea.

Or just make earrings! :w00t

There are a lot of fakes - I would not mess with such things. I saw a Marc Bolan signed guitar on Ebay once - the guitar was a new - so therefore, there is no way he could have signed it - unless he came back from the dead to do it.

I just bought a signed CODA LP signed by all 4 members of Led Zeppelin....