Complete Riviera Residency Artworks is Ready

Roby - they are just amazing.....even better than I expected. Thank you x 1 million. :thumbup

Y'know.. when the residency shows and theme were announced, it really didn't occur to me how special these performances would be. Even though I wasn't there, I feel lucky to have the excellent recordings, and now the fine (stunning) artwork from Roberto.

These look great. Thanks for spending the time doing this and sharing. I only have one problem; I only use the album art for itunes, and your particular artwork does not really work. I graped the first nights artwork from you in this thread http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?sho...=34240&st=0 and was just wondering if the other nights could get a similar treatment. Do not trouble yourself at all just to please me, if it is a trouble I will just adjust the artwork you have already made. Thank you for everything you have already done.

These look great. Thanks for spending the time doing this and sharing. I only have one problem; I only use the album art for itunes, and your particular artwork does not really work. I graped the first nights artwork from you in this thread http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?sho...=34240&st=0 and was just wondering if the other nights could get a similar treatment. Do not trouble yourself at all just to please me, if it is a trouble I will just adjust the artwork you have already made. Thank you for everything you have already done.

How could I help you?

The hitch is that the artwork on wilcobase is for cd cases, like the back, or with front and back in the same image. What I want is just the front, like the picture that is next to the dates on wilcobase, or just the front of the folded artwork. Again do not go through any excess trouble.

Top notch, mate!!! :thumbup Definetly some of the nicest cd covers I've seen. Great theme throughout and nice use of the individual concert posters.

What program did you use to create those? I'd love to start making artwork for my various boots, but I haven't had the time. And my tech skills are pretty weak.

I wanted the artwork for the same reason so I downloaded the fold.jpg pics from Wilcobase, opened them in a picture editor (heck, you could even do it in something as basic as Word), and cropped the left side of them so they could be copied into Itunes.

Hope this helps.

And Roby...thanks for doing this, they look fantastic!

The hitch is that the artwork on wilcobase is for cd cases, like the back, or with front and back in the same image. What I want is just the front, like the picture that is next to the dates on wilcobase, or just the front of the folded artwork. Again do not go through any excess trouble.
I wanted the artwork for the same reason so I downloaded the fold.jpg pics from Wilcobase, opened them in a picture editor (heck, you could even do it in something as basic as Word), and cropped the left side of them so they could be copied into Itunes.

Hope this helps.

And Roby...thanks for doing this, they look fantastic!

This works great thanks for the help.

An option I often use for artwork in iTunes is using the poster from the show (often found on wilcobase) as artwork. iTunes will accept odd shapes for the artwork and I find it works well and is often the easiest and best looking solution (no insult to those who spend time making artwork as these guys obviously spend a lot of time and effort putting something out there).