Albuquerque, New Mexico

I'm headed up from El Paso tomorrow afternoon and I can't freaking wait! They don't make it around these parts much so, needless to say, this is my first Wilco show.

One thing I can't understand is why this show hasn't sold out yet. The theater only seats about 2,000. I've got 3 extra tickets to get rid of and until this show sells out I really don't have a prayer of getting my money back.

I'll be there with my wife and two kids, 4th row orchestra pit (I think). Effing can't wait, 1st Wilco show. Popejoy is a beauty of a place, but they are anal about everything. Requested Hoodoo Voodoo & Blue-Eyed Soul.

No. They won't even allow you to chew gum! :brow My brother has a photo pass however. :lol

man that stinks. im sitting 10th row dead center and was hopin to snap a few great shots. oh well. I hope your brother gets some good ones! :thumbup

on a good note, what are people requesting? I saw someone post blue-eyed soul..that would be cool. I'd love to hear My Darling.

I requested "When The Roses Bloom Again" and my brother requested "I'm Always In Love". I also have it on good authority that "Kicking Television" and "More Like The Moon" were requested. :ninja