For the last week or so, I haven't been able to access viachicago in Firefox. Everytime I do, I get the Apache server page. I've cleared my cache and everything else and cleared up security issues that I thought may have something to do with it, but it's still the same. IE works fine for me on the same computer.

What else do I need to do? Thanks.

I've been having the same problem in firefox. I tried Internet Explorer, same thing. Maybe some systemic change ? I'll try your suggestion of forums.viachicago.org

I just wanted to point out it's happened to someone else this week. I got here by following a google link today.

My shortcut for the forums didn't work last Monday evening -- I got an Apache page, possibly the same one described here. When I checked the next morning the forums were back up, so I didn't bother to mention it until I saw this thread. I use Firefox.

• 2 weeks later...

I still get the Apache page on IE from home and at work. Hardwood floor sent me a direct link to a specific forum and I got in that way. Until now, I haven't posted in weeks!!1 Why do I still get Apache?

http://forums.viachicago.org

should ALWAYS get you tot he forums? that's the URL for the forums and always has been

http://www.viachicago.org hasn't been truly used in a few years now

Thanks! All that I have ever used was www.viachicago.org and it always worked until 3 weeks ago. Thank you again. I need to do some serious mega-posting to make up for lost volume! HA!