one of my fave bands of the 00's, for sure

Know By Heart might even be a top 5 of the 00's for me too. the last record redeemed themselves a lot after the somewhat disappointing Promise of Love.

feel pretty blessed i got to see them live twice before they went on hiatus

I think their entire catalog is grade "A". By their own admittance, they are never going to tour again; but they may do some one-offs here and there. Isn't Kenny somehow affiliated with Broken Social Scene now? I vaguely remember reading words to that effect, which seems possible since SetFree was released on BSS's label, Arts&Crafts.

I think their entire catalog is grade "A". By their own admittance, they are never going to tour again; but they may do some one-offs here and there. Isn't Kenny somehow affiliated with Broken Social Scene now? I vaguely remember reading words to that effect, which seems possible since SetFree was released on BSS's label, Arts&Crafts.

Yea, I do remember when I saw BSS touring behind Kevin Drew's album there was an AAS guy in the band and they played one of their songs as well.

Yeah, Kenny was playing with Kevin Drew when I saw him in London recently. He was also at ATP, but standing watching the BSS set near the back with me. I wanted a chat, but he looked a bit preoccupied with the music to bother him!