You->are->not->entitled->to->your->Brooklyn->Tickets

Ha! Like anyone would actually give up their golden tickets to the sold out pool show... :lol

I pretty much owe it to my boyfriend as well as WILCO to make it to this venue in August: We missed them last year at the Palladium which is weak since we live in Dallas; I got pricey tickets to the show in Houston for his birthday only to realize on Friday night that the concert was on...Friday night and not on Saturday like my d-m-a-s thought...I know...shameful; and then behold, we actually arrived in Austin on time and could've made it to Stubb's with enough time to get a Dr. Pepper and find a spot directly in front of the stage but the pre-party in our room ran a little late due to this sick mental/physical fixation I get when I do bad things... The band was Outta(my)site (but not outta(my)mind) We made it for the last two encores and he got a shirt. The guilt is/was/always will be disgusting to me...

:barf

but I have to live with it. And I'm still so so f--kin sorry ---c.

Things are spic and span nowadays if you catch my drift. And my ---c and I love each other like we did back then...----->

And I'm holding onto him...tightly...as if he knows the way. :wub

My birthday is coming up at the end of June. My mom asked me what I wanted with a proud I'm-so-glad-yall-aren't-all-f--ked-up-anymore gleam in her eye.

I replied WILCO--->NOW.

So if you were going to consider giving me your tickets there's no need to donate them to me, but thank you. Just make sure they don't go to waste...like I've been prone to doing with a pair of WILCO tickets. (never...ever again) Side note: to any reluctant pessimistic biatches reading this that don't think we'll make it to McCarren Pool on August 13th on time and what not... can continue wishing their upcoming birthday present was tickets to WILCO in Brooklyn...

so suck. on. that.

(This post thing or whatever is meant for ---c. Who I love and can hardly wait to go see the show with.) Thanks fer stoppin' by all else whom have read this. -----> K-m :frog