I wonder if AVG is blocking it all of a sudden - or something. I am bit burned out on trouble shooting due to the recent deal I went through with certain brands of cdrs no longer working in my cd player.

Something I just noticed - if I accidentally clicked out or something like that - there use to be a restore last session option - that seems to be gone now.

Under Tools>Options>Main "When Firefox Starts" -> "Show my windows and tabs from last time" would that be what you're looking for?

Under Tools>Options>Main "When Firefox Starts" -> "Show my windows and tabs from last time" would that be what you're looking for?

That is not the same - is it? I just looked - and it is set to "Show MY Home Page".

Something I just noticed - if I accidentally clicked out or something like that - there use to be a restore last session option - that seems to be gone now.

I only ever see this if FF crashes, or perhaps when it downloads an update for itself and then closes/re-opens. I've seen it with FF3, so I know it's there.

My mail issue automagically resolved itself when I wasn't paying attention.

It's done this before -- gone bad over a few days, then suddenly straightened itself out.

My mail issue automagically resolved itself when I wasn't paying attention.

It's done this before -- gone bad over a few days, then suddenly straightened itself out.

from what i've read that issue seems to have been on their end. maybe they fixed it?

from what i've read that issue seems to have been on their end. maybe they fixed it?

It's weird, because it only affected my work PC, not my home one. It does seem like it had to be on Yahoo's end, but the fact that only one machine was affected causes me to wonder whether the network people here tinkered with something and inadvertently caused the issue. They're forever monkeying with their filtering software (e.g., sometimes I can see Flickr images, most of the time they're blocked), so I don't think it's impossible that the issue was unique to my office.

Regardless, I am not currently having trouble ... fingers crossed that it stays that way.