Mine's gonna be about $70 plus tax per month. $75 plus tax if I get a text messaging plan. It's about $30 more than I pay now. It's kind of a shame because I don't even begin to use the minutes I get every month, but I know I'll use the data, so oh well. I ordered my phone today - they estimate it should arrive in about a week.

is the data plan unlimited? I have the minimal minute plan (400 min maybe?) unlimited data, 400 text and picture messages on my bberry for about $70 a month, and i never use my minutes either. But i sure do use the data plan. My boss just got a treo and I think it charges her every time she reads an email on it. What in cod's name is the point of having one then?

i don't have a lot of complaints about the browser on my blackberry and if i get the next gen one i can tether it when i'm on the train... I'd get an iPhone if ATT threw in a broadband card for my laptop...

TXT messaging is extra. I think 200 messages is $5 and they have some unlimited family plan or something but I do need to

point out to you that TXT messaging is for 17 year olds and you're not 17.

well, let me remind you that getting laid is for people who actually give a sh*t and you ain't one of those.

:cheekkiss