List of Starbucks closures

I thought a basket just meant fries and slaw or something. Is that a bad thing?

Yeah, after thinking about it, a lot of places uses basket cuz they're cheap. But what about when they specific refer to it at as a basket meal? And I think they have to throw it at you when it is ready. And fried is usually a prerequisite.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, after thinking about it, a lot of places uses basket cuz they're cheap. But what about when they specific refer to it at as a basket meal? And I think they have to throw it at you when it is ready. And fried is usually a prerequisite.

Well I don't know where you live but here in the south, basket just means a sandwich with fries, chips, etc and usually a drink. You can have a grilled chicken sandwich basket, hot dog basket, bbq basket, ham sandwich basket, etc. Having said that, I still don't understand what point was trying to be made about people who eat such things and how it's relevant.

This thread has ceases to have anything to do with its subject & since I'm tired of editing offensive posts full of gratuitous obscenities and personal attacks, I'm closing it. Grow up, everybody (you know who you are)....what're you, 12? The flinging about of foul language and "funny" put downs does nothing to enhance your "maturity". Far from it.

Jeebus, I feel like I'm babysitting. :rolleyes