Any Portland folks heading to the Bend show?

Here's the deal:

I live in LA, so I may be interested in flying up to Portland on the morning of the 23rd and catching a ride to the Bend show. I know this is a long shot, but I think it would be fun if it could come together. I'd be coming by myself. So if anyone might feel like giving me a lift to Bend for the show and back to Portland afterwards, let me know. I'll help with gas and all that. PM or email if you might be down with this. Thanks.

musicalbridges@hotmail.com

-Marko

Ok, I know its in the middle of nowhere, but there has to be someone going to this show.

Its cool. If no one can help me, I'll probably save about $500 that I shouldn't be spending anyway.

But I still want to do this so if anyone can help me, hit me up. Thanks.

Well, at first I was going to ask if you saw Hixter's link. To the new Wilcoworld project designed to set people up with exactly what you're asking.

However ... I just tried to test the site out, and it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone else been able to use it? I didn't actually sign up as a passenger or driver. But when I tried to find passengers or drivers, I can't select any shows: the drop-down list doesn't exist. At least not on Safari or Firefox. ?

I've had the same problem when I go to Passenger Side--I can't use the pull down menu to select a show. At first I thought perhaps it was because no one had signed up for any of it yet, but I doubt that is still the case. I've tried it on IE and Firefox.

Thanks, Tamala. I sent an email to Wilcoworld tech support. Since this has been getting some press recently, I would imagine they'd want to fix it ASAP.

Could it be that the list will only populate with shows if you've signed up as a passenger or driver for them? That could be it, but it seems like an unintuitive design if so. And at any rate, the user should never see an SQL error. (I feel like I'm at work.)

Well, at first I was going to ask if you saw Hixter's link. To the new Wilcoworld project designed to set people up with exactly what you're asking

Yes, I signed up for the Passengerside thing. The main problem with it is I live in LA and I want a ride to Bend, Oregon, or that's what that site would lead prospective drivers to believe. I think its misleading because I want a ride from Portland to Bend. I need to communicate too much info for what the site allows.