a question for the ladies

so I have a wicked razor burn on my inner thigh. anything that would help remedy it, and anything to do to prevent it in the future. it looks nasty, but it also is kind of uncomfortable.

qft

Guest Speed Racer

How old is your razor? Very new/very old blades give me razor burn.

I always shave with just soap toward the end of the shower, as I find that the leg hairs seem to be much more amenable to extrication once they're all steamy as opposed to just wet and cold.

Definitely lotion afterward, though go lightly if it's particularly humid out or you'll be sliding around in your pants all day.

How old is your razor? Very new/very old blades give me razor burn.

I always shave with just soap toward the end of the shower, as I find that the leg hairs seem to be much more amenable to extrication once they're all steamy as opposed to just wet and cold.

Definitely lotion afterward, though go lightly if it's particularly humid out or you'll be sliding around in your pants all day.

I think she's just hitting on you, Gary

two questions:

why are you shaving the inside of your thighs?

are you guys coming over to our site for a cookout tonight?

two questions:

why are you shaving the inside of your thighs?

are you guys coming over to our site for a cookout tonight?

It cuts down on drag when he is racing on his bicycle.

I have no idea what the answer to your other question is.

When I was a Boy Scout, I seem to recall "don't forget the toilet paper" being stressed when talking about campouts.

My late friend Dennis once accidentally wiped his rear end with poison sumac on a camping trip. He also kept a John Holmes penis pump in his truck at all times (just in case, you know).

He played the bass in our fine local band "Max Cool & The Heating Unit" - but during practices they called themselves "Anal Sumac & The Penis Pumps".

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic but I just wanted to share. :thumbup