Anybody interested in having a VC league created?

I am up for any site but the Guardian's (http://www.guardian.co.uk/fantasyfootball) this year seem interesting with the new point system

Don't just pick the obvious players. Guardian Fantasy Football is far richer than most fantasy football games. Players don't just score points for clean sheets, assists and goals, but saves, accurate crosses, tackles and more.

More about the scoring.

Facebook could be another option.

Personally, I think goals scored by goalkeepers should be worth more, unless they're on free kicks. :stunned

I'd be interested if I weren't so out of touch with who's who in the EPL these days. Even so, maybe I'll do some studying and join up.

Not impossible: Fox Soccer Channel.

With Comcast I have the sports pack which includes Fox Soccer Channel (has EPL, Italian Serie A, MLS, Argentine league and Fox Football Fone-In) and GolTV (German and Spanish leagues) for only $7/mo. Also, if you don't have DirecTV or the Dish you can get Setanta Broadband for $15/mo. It has the EPL matches not on Fox Soccer Channel plus Coca Cola Championship, Dutch and French leagues. It's just a bummer there's no way to get the games on FSC (online) if you cannot get it through your cable or satellite.

Yeah scoring 4 minutes into his debut is about as perfect as it gets. And he looked really good the entire match, working really well with Clichy too. A good day...the Arsenal win and the "new and improved" Tottenham lose.

• 3 months later...

I think Arsenal can beat any team in the world...the only problem is they'll lose to Stoke (or simular) the next match. So I'll be more convinced we are back with a win vs Wigan and then Middlesbrough than by beating Chelsea (though that was really fun).

Even though they are only one point off the top, I think Chelsea have really hurt there title chances by only taking 1 of 9 points vs the other top 3, and all at home. So they will need to pull off a few road wins now.

Not that I thought there was much chance of seeing Huntelaar at Arsenal, I was still disappointed that he signed (or will offically on Jan 1) with Real Madrid. The Dutch are flocking to Real Madrid like the French to Arsenal. Wouldn't mind seeing RM's Higuain at Arsenal someday, either.

Jeez, talk about making hard work of it. Wigan could have been back in it several times but for poor finishing and good goalkeeping from Almunia. Still 3 points is 3 points.