Neil Young and Wilco

>For non-locals please take note it's spelled Worcester but pronounced like this : Wistah

My one and only trip to the Centrum:

Jerry Garcia Band

11-15-1993 The Centrum, Worcester, MA

Set 1

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

And It Stoned Me

Get Out Of My Life Woman

Simple Twist Of Fate

Lay Down Sally

Like A Road

Deal

Set 2

Shining Star

Waiting For A Miracle

Think

Reuben And Cherise

Gomorrah

Midnight Moonlight

The Maker

• 1 month later...
anyone know a good bar close to the venue to meet up at?

Irish Times is close by on Main St and there are a TON of them on Green St which is nearby. The Banner (Green St) is a sports-like bar that serves food too tho I'm not sure what time the kitchen part closes. And there's an Uno's right across the street from the DCU.

Also, if you're not already on music overload there's a music hall called the Lucky Dog on Green if you want to check that out after.

Irish Times is close by on Main St and there are a TON of them on Green St which is nearby. The Banner (Green St) is a sports-like bar that serves food too tho I'm not sure what time the kitchen part closes. And there's an Uno's right across the street from the DCU.

Also, if you're not already on music overload there's a music hall called the Lucky Dog on Green if you want to check that out after.

Thanks...I'll probably head to one of these places.

I would recommend the Banner on Green Streeet as well. Serve food until 10:00 PM. Great prices and a good drinking crowd.

Well, I'm glad to see someone else agrees. I felt a little unbiased recommending it as my friend owns it ;)

Well, I'm glad to see someone else agrees. I felt a little unbiased recommending it as my friend owns it ;)

I too am good friends with one of the owners and my reply was totally biased. Its a band forum, not a court of law. Just kidding. Planning on being there on Sat. for some pre-showpops.

Is the DCU Center built into a mall like the Hartford Civic Center or do you have to stand outside before the doors open?

Outside as it is a stand alone building so dress warm!!!

Went down to see about getting a last minute ticket. Plenty of opportunity in all price ranges for single tickets!

And 4 craZZZy Neil Young fans were already sitting outside before 2p :stunned