Favorite TV Moments

Vote for your favorite TV moments: http://abc.go.com/primetime/emmys/index?pn...tthemoments#t=0

It looks like they've already done one round, and some of what I would have picked didn't make it through. The Beatles on Ed Sullivan, and Chuckles Bites the Dust on the Mary Tyler Moore show didn't make it through to Round 2 in the Musical/Comedy category? Lame. :no

Also, the Buffy moment in the Drama category isn't even anywhere near my favorite Buffy moment.

There's some good stuff in there, but I think votes like this tend to skew to a younger audience more often than not. I'll be interested to see what ends up winning.

My first thought was when Bob Newhart woke up in bed next to Emily at the end of Newhart, and sure enough it was on the list. Greatest ending to any comedy series ever.

Yes - that or (and I know many people didn't like this) Seinfeld. What could have been better than the four of them ending up in jail for being self-centered?

It's hard to pick just one moment, but I also think it's hard to argue with the end of The Gift in terms of drama, suspense, and emotion.

I think I would have gone with the "morning after" scene, when Angel devastates her. Oh man.

I think I would have gone with the "morning after" scene, when Angel devastates her. Oh man.

That's definitely a great one. The sentimental side of me would have to go with the presentation of the Class Protector Award. That scene always gets me.