Halloween planning

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever think of more of it, I can do a plot search at IMDB. I found a cartoon movie from back in the day like that once. It took a lot of digging though.

Or you can just wait a few years until you can buy a pair of contact lenses that allow you to project your mental images onto your screen and into a search database. GoogleBrain.

Or you can just wait a few years until you can buy a pair of contact lenses that allow you to project your mental images onto your screen and into a search database. GoogleBrain.

That's a good idea. That makes me think of a comic book from the early 70s, that I can't think of the name of. Doh!

I probably saw Mother's Day on Cienemax. The comic I am now trying to remember, featured a character that could turn rocks into precious stones, and I think he could also turn himself into a car - or something like that. I think he could do some sort of projection - which is what made me think of it.

i got nothing, a-man...but it sounds fantastic.

I'm sure I have posted this too many times around here, but, I am also still looking for the Batman and Robin Go to The Planet of The Apes comic book I use to have.