Wilco shirt seen on sarah silverman program

this past thursday i watched the sarah silverman program, it's the new one about sarah thinks she see's bin laden and she runs over him with her car,anyway she starts thinking certain people she see's like with beards etc. might be bin laden and she chases this one dude on her bike, after the chase ends he is wearing a wilco shirt. i thought that was ccol. just thought i'd share.

I saw some actor wearing a Wilco shirt during the Toronto Film fest a few months back. I can't remember who it was anymore though.

this past thursday i watched the sarah silverman program, it's the new one about sarah thinks she see's bin laden and she runs over him with her car,anyway she starts thinking certain people she see's like with beards etc. might be bin laden and she chases this one dude on her bike, after the chase ends he is wearing a wilco shirt. i thought that was ccol. just thought i'd share.

Yeah, I saw that too! I like when he stopped and said " I'm not a terrorist! I'm 30 years old and wearing a Wilco shirt!" And later in the show Sarah mentioned the shirt again!

A few years ago, one of the fashion victims on What Not to Wear refused to let them throw his old Wilco t-shirt in the garbage. (I preferred his pre-makeover, thrift shop wardrobe.)

Ahahaha, I saw that too!

A few years ago, one of the fashion victims on What Not to Wear refused to let them throw his old Wilco t-shirt in the garbage. (I preferred his pre-makeover, thrift shop wardrobe.)

You know they don't actually throw that stuff away, right? It's a TV show.

You know they don't actually throw that stuff away, right? It's a TV show.

But it's a reality TV show. :w00t