So, where will you be watching the results come in?

And don't forget, one of our nieces is an "NFC Championship Game baby."

Damn. I should have thought to :pirate somebody after the Giants won the Super Bowl.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still warm enough for shorts?

I'm hot blooded. :flirt

:rolleyes

Some friends of mine invited a bunch of people over to their house, then followed up with this e-mail:

:lol Dudes. Seriously? (Actually, I talked to them Sunday night, they've run a cable from the neighbor's house, through their mail slot. Still though, I can't chance that set-up!)

I'll be watching with the kids at my sister's house. We do this for every election, the kids get really excited about it, and it'd be nice for them to see a win for "our" side, for once. :pray

Um, we have a TV (literally found it at the recycling center) but we didn't have one when our kids were younger. And now, still no cable. Just an antenna. I think I'd get along with your friends just fine. :thumbup

I have no problem with them not having a TV. I have never once been hanging out with them and thought "I wish I was watching TV right now". My issue was with the invite to come over on election night. If there's one night when I want to be camped in front of a full-on cable/satellite/whatever extravaganza, that's the night.

I have no problem with them not having a TV. I have never once been hanging out with them and thought "I wish I was watching TV right now". My issue was with the invite to come over on election night. If there's one night when I want to be camped in front of a full-on cable/satellite/whatever extravaganza, that's the night.

No, no, I get that. I wasn't implying that you have a problem with their TV status or that you think them lame. They're your friends, after all. I found the invite rather charming and you charming by extension. :cheekkiss