Will Wilco achieve the trifecta?

I can only think of one band that has previously done this: Bad Company. Meaning, having a band name, album name and song name all in one.

They haven't yet had an eponymous album, and now have Wilco the song. We can only hope that perhaps for the first time since 1973 we have this alignment.

I can only think of one band that has previously done this: Bad Company. Meaning, having a band name, album name and song name all in one.

They haven't yet had an eponymous album, and now have Wilco the song. We can only hope that perhaps for the first time since 1973 we have this alignment.

Just last year:

Song: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Album: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Band: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Damn good song, album and band too, if you ask me!

Didn't Red Hot Chili Peppers do this, too?

EDIT: Wait, I'm wrong. They have a song where they sing "We're the Red Hot Chili Peppers", but it's not called Red Hot Chili Peppers.

They havent achieved the trifecta, they're just overly self referential...kind of like the Beastie Boys and virtually every other rap act.

Just last year:

Song: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Album: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Band: The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Damn good song, album and band too, if you ask me!

Arguable. I've read several articles that states that the band has no name - that it's just the name of the album and song...

Arguable. I've read several articles that states that the band has no name - that it's just the name of the album and song...

Early on they were saying that it was the name of the band. Later on they started saying that the band was unnamed. Supposedly they're going to make another album at some point, so I guess we'll find out for sure then.