Spiders (Kidsmoke)

-------------------------------

Passenger Side

The Late Greats

Heavy Metal Drummer

Kingpin

Monday>

Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Wilco FINALLY comes to Rochester. I was getting tired of making the trek to Toronto every year. This was my fifth show and I have to say it was right up there with the last show they did at Massey Hall. 10 minute drive to the venue helped!

A buddy of mine commented that the "greatest hits" aspect was not what he was looking for but from my perspective the show was outstanding. The energy was palatable. Maybe the night off from the Neil tour was a chance to cut loose.

Highlight for me was "Monday" during the encore. They were absolutely silly in this version. Jeff and John were laughing throughout the song and it sounded like they could give a feck.

Let's hope that Rochester becomes a regular stop.

BTW... the review in the local rag did state that they played "Roll Another Number" as a "tribute" to their current "employer". Despite this gaff, the review was well written and on target.

New here... just saw the band for the first time.

I tried to go to dime, but they're maxed out on registrations. Any place else have this posted?

Thanks.

I think there is some of rule/etiquette about someone posting a show on another tracker when it is new/still active at the tracker it as posted on. I can't recall the specifics. Keep trying - and you will get on. Early Monday Morning is a good time to try - so I have heard.

Great Show, I especially loved Kingpin! My buddy is a taper and taped the show and it is now ready. He doesn't do the whole Bittorent thing but if people are interested he does B and P. You can email him for more details at mm.falise@gmail.com

I'm curious where did your friend tape? I know the only torrent available right now is off to the right side of the stage and the vocals and guitar leave a little to be desired, however someone pointed out to me a particular position where they saw someone was taping where the sound was just perfect, so I was curious.

Nice pics Laurie. Wish I'd known you were there too. Would have been good seeing you and Rick. Next time!

OMG can't believe we didn;t get organized and find out who was going to be there!!! Would have loved to have seen folks, We enjoyed hanging out with Sara from VT who actually alerted us to tix that were available. Anyhow - Wilco summer tour 2009 - I assume they will pass thru Boston area, so party at the Lake -- Laurie & Rick's Bring bathing suits.

xoxo Laurie

• 1 month later...

To bring this back to the top, I was happening by Wilco's website this morning and noticed that in their Roadcase section of the website this show had been put up, and the quality far surpasses that of the two sources that came out for this show.

Is there perhaps any way to download this or rip the audio from the site? I apologize if this is in the wrong section or something.

To bring this back to the top, I was happening by Wilco's website this morning and noticed that in their Roadcase section of the website this show had been put up, and the quality far surpasses that of the two sources that came out for this show.

Is there perhaps any way to download this or rip the audio from the site? I apologize if this is in the wrong section or something.

Although these sort of things are questionable - lowden11 did a Matrix.