Can I ask what it is about it that you like?

It's not all that different from any of the other browsers, though I suppose that's going to be given. The whole "I cache your business and form a sort of Speed Dial" is pretty unique. It's really the main draw for it. The other thing that's pretty nice is the Incognito mode (though I don't use it). Otherwise, I don't think there's much else to draw one to it, except perhaps the lack of a thingy at the top and just give you the tabs. The other thing, which is nice for the tech-heads, is that it allows you to "inspect elements," which basically spits out the html code for whatever, like the text box I'm typing this response in right now.

Perhaps I like this because it doesn't have a long startup time like Opera does. Though I do really miss the keyword searches. I'm still using Chrome and giving it some due time, we'll see if it sticks or if I go back to Opera. Is it worth switching to if you've already pimped out your Firefox with add-ons? Probably not, I would wager, but Chrome isn't a bad browser...it's actually a pretty good one, so if you are fed up with Firefox Chrome is a good alternative. Google doesn't mess around.

The other thing, which is nice for the tech-heads, is that it allows you to "inspect elements," which basically spits out the html code for whatever, like the text box I'm typing this response in right now.

Nice that they've built these in, although I've been running Firebug and the WebDeveloper extensions for so long that I forget they're not actually part of Firefox. I'm curious about Chrome--it sounds neat, but I haven't found anything yet to compel me to run out and try it now.

Chrome seems incredibly fast as well. I usually keep gmail open in it, but other than that I've stuck to firefox. Between mouse gestures, foxmarks, adblock, and the other extensions I have, plus the way I have the address/menu bars setup I just can't part with the usability of firefox. I really like the speed of opera, and it's speed-dial function was ripped off by chrome imo, but again i've gotten used to the way I have my firefox.

With that said, Chrome could easily convert people who are used to internet explorer, or only used firefox because a friend/relative got sick of fixing their computer and made them switch.